HOW WE ADD VALUE:
We help Aged Care and Community Service organisations achieve their best business and people outcomes.
Realise Performance consultants have decades of experience in undertaking strategic organisational reform, board and governance, business realignment, strategic industrial relations reform with a particular speciality in aged care. They develop and implement tailored strategic human resource initiatives to drive people and organisational performance.
You can trust our experienced consultants to focus on solving your business problems by providing holistic strategic solutions that facilitate good governance, effective leadership and tangible business improvement.
We bring with us not only new ideas but trusted and tried ideas to piece together a plan that will deliver transformation to take your business into the future including the recruitment of key roles of decision makers.
Why Realise Performance?
Board Governance Renewal
- Undertake Board effectiveness evaluations.
- Review Board composition including skills mix and gap analysis.
- Recruitment, induction and mentoring of new board members.
- Governance training.
- Establish and review Board Charters.
- Facilitate the development of organisational strategic plans.
- Establish Board and Organisational performance indicators aligned to the strategic plan.
- Undertake ‘fresh eyes’ operational reviews.
- Explore organisational structures and efficiency to determine where ‘road blocks’ exist and develop strategies to open up and improve performance.
- Undertake a range of one-off projects to align the organisation to the strategic plan.
- Review senior management structures and responsibilities to ensure they are aligned to the strategic direction.
- Work with senior management to reset operational priorities.
- Mentor and coach senior staff in managing people and tasks to contribute to organisational outcomes.
Strategic Workforce Initiatives
- Analyse the workforce plans to strategically align to them to the organisational direction.
- Further align teams through workshops and training with a focus on strategic engagement and customer focus.
- Provide a range of tools designed to help managers to manage effectively including providing comprehensive training and coaching in the application of each tool.
- Assist managers to deal with difficult employee issues including one on one coaching.
- Initiate thinking around employee conditions and industrial instruments to become an employer of choice as a high performing organisation.
Chris Westacott is the Managing Director of Realise Performance; an Australian owned company specialising in assisting businesses with corporate governance, the development and implementation of major organisational culture change initiatives across a diverse range of industries and sectors. Chris has extensive experience in strategic operational planning with particular expertise in Retirement Living and Aged Care governance. He has realised these skills by focusing on aligning business strategy with people strategies and business operational systems.
Chris has particular expertise in retirement living, aged care governance, strategy and operations helping Aged Care and Community Services organisations improve compliance in governance and human resources through practical renewal of their people management and governance systems and processes.
Chris is an experience HR strategist and is regularly sought out to provide his insights into the future of ageing and service provision including lifestyle living and senior’s care.
Chris holds an MBA, Degree qualifications in Human Resources and Marketing and a Diploma of Directorship. Chris also holds Fellowships of with the Australian Institute of Company Directors, the Australian Human Resources Institute and the Australian Institute of Leadership and Management.